Eastern Foundation’s business structure is made up of four divisions: mining, PET packaging, beverage and real estate. Eastern Foundation is in leading position in each of the business. The company is founded and led by a group of local elite businessmen and ambitious overseas returnees.
The company is on its transformation journey to cope with some of the greatest challenges and competitions in the changing time of the country. Our goal is to grow and transform Eastern Foundation into a top-tier company in terms of operating a business and creating new value for our investors and the society. We are now expending and constantly seeking for passionate talents to join.
* Must be graduate. (B.Sc. Chemistry) Or (Industrial Chemistry)
* Age between (25) years to (35) years.
* Must have at least (2) years’ experience in store keeping.
* Must be able to use basic computer.
* Must be able to work for over time if necessary.
* Proven Knowledge of Flavor, ingredient relevant to juice/ beverage.
* Must be familiar and Professional of First in / First out (FIFO) & First in/First expire (FIFE) System
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies, report those to accounting for reimbursements and record
- keeping adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses