Company Vision and Mission
Incorporate in 1991 Pioneers in Distributing Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products in Myanmar. One of Myanmar's leading Import & Distribution Companies in Pharmaceuticals & Consumer Products. 100 % locally owned Understand international business requirements Our Company is certified ISO 9001: 2008 since 8-June-2012 with Certificate No: 9127
Over 450 full time Employees with international standards. - 100 % locally owned. - Our Company is certified ISO 9001: 2008 since 8-June-2012 with Certificate No: 9127 - Strong background experiences
What We do
We understand the concept of optimum distribution critical for our each and every brand success in the market. With Yangon as Headquarter and Mandalay - Upper Myanmar regional office and stock points/depots in Upper & Lower Myanmar, our sales & marketing strong hold of over 300 people are effectively servicing the Universal Outlets. Hospitals and Clinics Super Markets Department Stores Traditional Retail Stores Market Stalls Wholesalers Mini Marts Pharmacies Restaurants & Hotels Currently, We cover approx 70% of all outlets. We cover 95% of all modern trade outlets
Your workplace and culture
Pharmaceutical Division (Appeton, Health Care OTC Products) / Consumer Division (Pharma Products) / Others (Bulk Foods for Industrial and Finished Products)
The Store Supervisor reports to the Store Manager and General Manager
2nd Overall in charge of managing store operations, team member hiring, training & development, managing operational cost, and planning & execution of company initiatives to maximize the store’s profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assist the Store Manager in managing overall store operations.
· Execute store standards and provide customer service according to company standards.
· Ensure that all company policies, procedures, and controls are implemented and enforced to all team members.
· Assist to control in store expenses and shrinkage within company guidelines.
· Execute operations initiatives and promotions on time.
· Assists Store Manager in ensuring compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations, and loss prevention.
· Act as Team Leader to supervise and provide training and development of team members.
· Complete and submit all store administrative reports on time.
· Ring Sales accurately.
· Display stocks according to company merchandising standards.
· Ensure store cleanliness is according to company and government standards.
· Sell ethical, OTC medicine, and consumer products according to company's and government agency's standards.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Supervisory experienced in retail operations
· Passionate for retail
· Business focus
· Problem solver
· Result oriented
· Strong analytical thinking
· Customer service orientation
· Outstanding communication and Interpersonal skills
· People developer
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to prioritize tasks and excellent time management skills
· Ability to create an impact and influence
· Ability to work on retail hours