The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.
Store KeeperCoca Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd
Shwepyitha, Yangon 10 January 2019
Job Reference: MJ1544583954480
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor
Position Purpose/ Contest:
Ensure Smooth and efficient depot operations during shift.
Key Duties / Responsibilities :
- Storage of stocks as per warehouse planogram.
- Protect and Maintain the integrity of stocks in the warehouse by ensuring proper Housekeeping practices.
- Proper storage of stocks by maintaining a minimum aisle space of 18 inches from walls and stack height as per norms.
- Ensure that over aged (BBD stocks), damaged & rejected products are properly quarantined and stored away from the good stocks.
- Proper storage of Empty RGB crates in designated area away from fresh stocks so as to avoid chances of pests and cross contamination
- Proper vehicle inspection before loading/ unloading to avoid product damage/ cross contamination.
- To ensure First Expiry First out (FEFO) during finished goods dispatches.
- Ensure market returns finished goods Fulls's on line repacking if needed & loaded in the delivery route vehicle for the next day's load.
- Proper vehicle loading of Delivery vehicles as per load sheet to avoid stock discrepancies.
- Ensure loading over Delivery vehicles before 7 AM to ensure vehicle out time compliance.
- To ensure that warehouse stocks have proper TPM board display on them.
- Maintain proper records for warehouse inventory along with bath/ date codes for stocks received, dispatched, damaged and rejected stocks.
- Maintain the warehouse free from insects, pests, rodents, birds etc.
- Depot Audit and Safety Audit compliance.
- Act like an Owner
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
- Good Warehousing practices.
- Depot Inventory Accuracy.
- Primary vehicle Turn around
- Vehicle gate out time compliance
- Manpower productivity
- Vehicle productivity
- Safe working practices
Related Position Requirements/Qualifications
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Preferably having prior experience of around 2 years in a warehouse operational role.
- High energy levels and commitment.
- Sufficient knowledge of MS office so as to prepare reports independently.
This job is inactive
ဤ အလုပ္အကိုင္ကို ေလွ်ာက္ထားၿပီးပါၿပီ။