Solutions Architect – Mobile & Online Banking Channels
Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
Solutions Architect – Mobile & Online Banking Channels
Be a key owner of online banking channels including but not limited to, Mobile Banking and Internet Banking, as a technology expert Understand business objectives and the strategic intent of solutions and how to support their execution Work closely with the business to understand all aspects of the product life cycle and how to translate this into technical solutions
- Design and develop overall solution architecture to meet current and future business requirements
- Lead initiatives to define and implement mobile and internet banking solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates and costings
- Manage mobile and internet banking platforms and maintain professional knowledge by leading projects and participating in training programs
- Work cross-functionally with the core banking team and other technology teams to define technology solutions and ensure technology solutions are well-designed and implemented to meet business needs
- Develop in-house expertise and talents in the area of online channel development and implementation
- Support Compliance and Legal with enterprise standards in processing and creating policies
- Set the strategic direction of technology investments and lead in the development of the bank architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Identify detailed business requirements and translate into system requirements to present solutions and impact
- Develop partnerships and relationships within the organization, as well as with clients, partners and other vendors
- Identify short and long-term product opportunities and provide actionable recommendations
- Create roadmap within broader strategic initiatives to breakdown problems and opportunities into deliverable outcomes
- Identify requirement specifications and design documents for a variety of development tasks including feature development, and system integrations
- Excellent understanding of the existing and new technologies used by the banking industry and understanding of different network functions
- Deep product knowledge to define architectural standards and technology roadmaps that meet business needs
- Good communication skill and problem-solving skill to understand and translate business needs into strategic technology roadmaps and architectural principles
- Ability to consult across business and technology with a view of compliance impacts
- Excellent leadership skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to influence broadly and challenge conventional thinking
- Independent self-starter with ability to multitask
- Proven resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly.
- Experience in leading a sizable team with good people management and interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good command of English and Myanmar Languages
- At least Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, , Statistics
- ·At least 5 years of experience working as Business Analyst or Solution Manager in a similar discipline
- Ability to provide thought leadership and practical implementation for best practices and new/emerging concepts in the areas of mobile
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience promoting and implementing technology and architecture for telco infrastructures and engineering
- Strong knowledge in quantitative methods including statistical modeling, machine learning, optimization methods, econometrics, graph theories, artificial intelligence, neural networks, text mining and natural language processing
- Ability to provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas
- Ability to advice business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s mobile business requirements into mobile technology solutions
- application, mobile devices and OS, mobile middleware platforms
- Demonstrated project management experience which includes project planning, project execution, issue/risk management and resource management/allocation
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor employees
- Understanding of data and information structures in an IT system environment including that of data modeling and database design appreciation