Bainworks-Total International Schools in Yangon and Taunggyi provide students with excellent preparation for their next step in higher education.
In the 10 years since our founding, Brainworks-Total Group of Schools has expanded to 10 branches with over 3000 very motivated students, and 500 dedicated teachers and staff with ongoing expansion plans. We are an
approved Cambridge School as well as holding both “ISO9001 and ISO14001” accreditations.
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing and managing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media job description: Job duties and responsibilities
• Implement and manage our social media, and CRM
• Report to management on most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools, such as Buffer, FB Business
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Development teams
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Competent to communicate with professionals/consultants during further development and upgrades in accordance with our Marketing strategy
• Provide weekly/monthly reports and constructive feedback to Management.
• Attend educational conferences
Social Media: Job requirements and qualifications
• 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field