Site Security Manager
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world.Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Responsibilities & Authorities
1. Be the contact point between Contractor and Contracting Authority
2. Ensure the professional and efficient implementation of the entire contract in compliance with the tender specifications including the proper functioning of any security equipment and installations such as, but not limited to, CCTV system, access control system, intruder alarms, fire detection system, transmitters and panic buttons systems, radio communication equipment, metal detectors, vehicle search equipment, guard monitoring system, etc.
3. Ensure that all posts are properly staffed and that the performance of the services by security guards is efficient. Regular but random and traceable checks are carried out.
4. Ensure timely and accurate reporting of security incident and maintenance of the incident logbook.
5. Respond to specific instructions given by the Head of Administration or Delegation Security Coordinator
6. Prepare Exera administrative reports (attendance, rostering, weekly reports, etc.)
7. Maintain a strong discipline in the team and take/recommend actions as necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
• Fully IT literate in Word and Excel.
• Thorough knowledge of Myanmar’s security environment
• Proven knowledge of radio equipment and procedures
• Basic skills in unarmed combat, certified by a training establishment
• Experience in managing a guard force of at least 8 people proven by a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Military or Police experience is an advantage
• English four skills of excellent standard.
• Valid Driving License.