Service Supervisor ( For Mandalay)Precision Auto Engineering Co.,Ltd
• Management of inventory.
• Effective sales and distribution of spare parts to dealership network.
• Manage relationship with over 70 dealers across the countries and create a effective customer service across the sales network.
• Oversee the inspection of motorcycle to identify faulty components and facilitate process for repairs
• Supervise the activities of automotive service technicians to ensure efficient job performance and timely repairs
• Oversee hiring and training.
• Monitor inventory to regulate and ensure availability of required vehicle parts
• Oversee the procurement of vehicle parts, automotive equipment and various other items required in an auto service department
• Evaluate the performance of automotive service staff in order to acknowledge efficient employees and guide under performing ones
• Manage process of client complaints and assist in addressing their issues and resolving challenges
• Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to their skills
• Follow up customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received service
• Manage process of part warranty and claim.
• Understanding how to make failure report.
• Set up the warranty policy or service policy.
• Ensure customers are satisfied with service policy.
• Manage all fixed materials for service department.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 3 years. Automobile industry
experience, specifically after sales and spare experience is necessary.