In 1991, five brothers in Mandalay partnered to incorporate what had previously been an informal family business of farming machinery. Today Good Brothers’ Company Limited (GBS) is one of Myanmar’s leading agricultural companies. As a full service partner, GBS provides 360° agriculture solutions to its customers which includes equipment and machinery, services, finance, educational training, and commodities processing and trading.
GBS has a total of 27 branches nationwide with several service stations under expansion. In addition, our 500-acre model farm in East Dagon, Yangon serves as a research and development center for creating new products and proprietary knowledge on precision farming. Subsequently, GBS shares this valuable knowledge with Myanmar farmers as part of the company’s longstanding commitment to social and rural development for the country.
The company’s vertically integrated business model with 9 sub-companies allows for convenience and competitive pricing, which benefits customers and communities alike. GBS understands that the key to growth tomorrow lies in helping farmers succeed today.
A trustworthy and reliable market leader providing 360° agriculture solutions to customers and
To be a key partner in the modernization of the agricultural industry in modern Myanmar.
At Good Brothers' Co., Ltd., you will receive branded service you expect from a market leader.
We go the extra mile for our customers.
Our Value Proposition
We are Myanmar’s most vertically integrated agricultural supply and services company that provides 360° agriculture solutions to the country’s agricultural community.
Our integrity and strong commitment to our customers’ growth and satisfaction ensures that all the products and services we provide are of the highest quality.
Our quarter century-long history of partnership with Myanmar’s farmers has made GBS into the country’s most trusted agricultural partner—a trustworthy and reliable partner that truly understands our customers.
Service Manager Male(1) post
- Manage and develop one service team for TVS Three-wheeler.
- Help HR to recruit and train newly recruits.
- Assign work duties to each mechanic.
- Evaluate the individual service mechanic in the team and guide the under performing staff.
- Set up a service plan for all service point.
- Develop and establish good service network in lower Myanmar.
- Support the dealers service team and maintain good relationship between dealer and company.
- Help procurement department to place spare parts order and oversee the process of delivery the necessary stocks to all serve point.
- Help to monitor the spare parts inventory.
- Manage the warranty and claim for the product.
- Make sure all complaints from customers are all addressed properly and achieve good customer satisfaction.
- Willing to travel.
- Degree in engineering
- Able to travel to all areas.
- Good communication skill and work as a team.
- English proficiency is preferred.
- Basic computer skills. (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automobile industry or similar industry.