NTT DATA Corporation established a subsidiary, NTT DATA Myanmar Co., Ltd., in Myanmar, a country that has a substantial potential for economic development, and it began operations on September 23, 2012. NTT DATA intends this company to be at the center of its development of new systems for the Asia region, and plans to increase the number of employees in the future.Currently, there are about 180 engineers. The development centre is "Myanmar ICT Park (MICT Park)” that integrates the local IT companies.
Vision and Value
“Trusted Global Innovator”
“Client First /Foresight / Teamwork”
Our mission is to be the most successful IT Company in Myanmar. We commit to create jobs by employing local people, contribute to the development of IT professionals, and help Myanmar modernize and expand its economy. We look to provide consumers around the world through NTT DATA’s track record in Japan. Our vision to try our best in ways of technical,service, behaviour and manner to promote the company to become the one of the best IT companies in Myanmar .
Our Services are:
• Application Development and Management
• Enterprise Application Services
• Application Development Technologies
• Maintenance Service
NTT DATA developed banking systems for Central Bank of Myanmar and settlement of funds and bonds and clearing check business was automated. This system can improve the capacity and reliability of central bank.
We help government and public sectors in ASEAN to build their systems which improve their society and lifestyle of citizens with experience and know-how of IT infrastructure development in Japan.
One of our services, Myanmar Automated Cargo Clearance System (MACCS)/ Myanmar Customs Intelligent Database System (MCIS) project has already been launched on Nov, 2016 and it is believed that the system will be parts of engine which will boost the development of Myanmar.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Benefits: -Competitive salary and other allowances such as travelling, Japanese, accommodation allowances -Training support such as Japanese, IT -Good working environment -Systematic pay and promotion -Pre and annual medical check up -Business trip and training to the foreign countries especially Japan, China, Thailand, India and other Asian countries
- Designations will be vary based on experiences and skills
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including patterns
- Self-motivated, Team work and willing to learn a new technology
- Fair to good communication skill in English and Japanese would be plus
- Able to learn and willing to learn Japanese language
- Can lead to all project members,planning and problem solving skill, communication with customers,reporting skill,can manage resource of 3-10 members in one project
- At least Japanese level N4 for System Engineer position
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in related field.