Barons Group of Companies is an entity with strong ability, advanced management structure with stable development striving for a bright future. Founded in 1997 as a small scale trading company named as Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd, with import of LPG Gas cookers and tyres into Myanmar, a serious diversification of the new management team in 2002 transformed the company into an engineering based company with a rapid growth within 10 years of management take-over.
The company now engaged in engineering, project management, project construction, supervision of electrical power, civil construction, material handling and process industries. The company is significantly well known in Energy & Electricity sector, Infrastructural sector, Industrial sector, Telecom & Information Technology sector for its fast & satisfactory customer service and highly regard as leader in each sector it exits.
Barons Group of Companies comprises of following companies with specialist quality of service in each sector Barons Machinery & Engineering Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Construction Co., Ltd, Barons Tele-Link Services Co., Ltd, Barons Industrial Technology Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Pte. Ltd, Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd etc.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
SSB/ Insurance Ferry Provide
(1) Lead respective QS Team to perform cost analysis, prepare various budgetary estimates from all the bill of quantities for all costs estimates
(2) Ensure all bidding documents are well-kept in confidential control in respective Database Server by respective bidding team
(3) Perform periodic work rate analysis based on the actual implementation costs and ensure analyzed new rates are available across all QS Engineers to be used in all new bids
(4) Keep awareness in various standards employed for various contracts with clients and ensure the bills of quantities and specifications are in line with the required standards
(5) Lead the Bidding team to select vendor prices and vendor choice, draw construction schedules, project schedules and operation budgets in putting together a bid for a project
(6) Lead respective team to prepare bills of quantities, undertake cost analysis and cost control from bidding throughout the project implementation phases as required by the Management
(7) Support Procurement team with procurement strategy in terms of specifications, suppliers’ availability within time and budget constraint
(8) Perform Leading Role in subcontractor qualification interviews/assessments, evaluations and target price negotiation of sub-contractors locally and internationally
(9) Lead respective team to do valuing completed works to verify for payments to sub-contractors as requested by Procurement team
(10) Support procurement team and project team with advice on contractual claims to clients as well as handling claims from sub-contractors
(11) Responsible for measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of milestone payments and the final account
(12) Work as part of Project Team to ensure the requirements of the clients are delivered