Myanmar is now in steady social and economic ascend. And proud to be a key player in the heart of the nation’s rapidly developing infrastructures, is Mandalay Golden Wing Holding Limited (MGW).
Since our inception in 1991, we have amassed a strong portfolio of housing estates, condominiums, entertainment complexes, malls, hotels, resorts and factories. Over the course of 20 years, we have acquired a reputation for being a trusted purveyor of quality products and professional services. MGW is not only the exemplar of the business community, but also one of the leading companies in Myanmar. We work hard to gain consumers’ trust through quality assurance, abiding by laws and regulations, indispensable technical knowledge, sincere customer service and business ethics. MGW has always maintained awareness of the global market while staying true to our roots. Heading into the future, we will strive to offer even higher quality products to meet the needs of local and foreign demands.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
- M.E, B.E(Civil,Electrical, Mechanical)
- Must be (8~10)years experience
- Age (Between 40 to 50)
- Good English Skills.
- Experience in Hotel field
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.