Senior MEP - QS Engineer
The KT Group is a private, family owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds respect for the country and her people.
To be a world class organisation nurturing and encouraging the talents of our people who enable us to grow a thriving business committed to building a modern and transparent Myanmar.
Senior MEP - QS Engineer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain relevant documentation in an orderly and proper manner
- To provide sup in terms of measurement and pricing on the mechanical/electrical contract’s VO claim
- To prepare tender report and evaluate business development and tender opportunities
- To attend to all relevant contracts administration and documentation for project
1. Carrying out feasibility studies.
2. Cost control & cost benefit analysis.
3. Risk analysis evaluations.
4. Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
5. Drawing up contracts with vendors.
6. Negotiating the cost of projects.
- Responsible during pre-tender stage in terms of taking-off quantities, budgeting, negotiation, quotation and procurement.
- Liaise closely with Purchasing Department to calculate the Preliminaries for each project for the Tender pricing.
- Prepare budgets, costing, payments and variation orders, extension of time, prolongations cost and final accounts.
- Preparing the cost comparison and report the tender team and double-checking the quantity done by the outsourcing.
- Call Quotation and evaluate the lowest suitable Sub-Contractor to award.
- Prepare Letter of Award and Sub-Contract agreement for the awarding Sub-Contractor.
- Issue Work Orders/ Purchase order for the minor works.
- Prepare the Payments to Sub-Contractor and Supplier.
- Maintain good working relationships with site personnel and client’s representative.
- Collaborated with team-members to achieve project goals and specification and complete the project successfully.
- Prepare Project Schedule using Microsoft Project for Project Management, CAF for management approval, weekly summary report for CAF and estimated cost for balance work, estimated payment for finance department.
- Progress Control and Site Inspection.
- Attend progress meeting with management, consultants and contractors.
- Any other duties not mentioned above as assigned by the Company.