SP Bakery was originated from 'San Pya Confectionery' from Mogok, well known as Ruby Land. In 2008, SP Bakery was renamed from 'San Pya Confectionery' and expanded to Mandalay.
Currently, SP Bakery has a chain of 6 retail outlets in Mandalay, and with the presence in Mogok. SP Bakery provides premium quality products manufactured from the finest ingredients around the world together with advanced production technology.
SP Bakery is expanding to mass production market in 2015 while centralized production plant is developing in progress.
SP Bakery has confidence in research and development processes in order to bring more advanced production technology and support the consumers’ preferences.
SP Bakery is seeking personnel who are looking to join a dynamic company with excellent growth prospects.
SP Bakery offers the right candidates with real opportunities to realize their full potential. If you are a self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative and dedication, we invite you to join us.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Digital marketing team. Graphic designer is responsible for innovative and co-operative to create print design, social media post design which can promote social engagement, maintaining web’s design. Must be able to produce in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and a high-level of critical thinking.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing a variety of creative concepts. He/she must be comfortable with giving, receiving and implementing design feedback from the team.
- Assist the team for daily graphic design development
- Create images that identify the products or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, layouts and websites
- Incorporate changes recommended by the team into the final design
- Review designs for error before publishing them
- Must be relevant qualification in design or Bachelor’s degree holder
- Minimum 5-year of experience in graphic design
- Should have exceptional communication, service and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Creative and able to think out of the box, packaging
- Able to speak & write in English and Burmese
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- It would be preferable that some experience with motion graphics for web and video