Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
Senior Business Analyst ~ System Analyst (Application Support - Technology Department) Male/Female (3) posts
1. B.Tech (IT) / B.E (IT) / Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other equivalent in IT / Commerce
2. Have 3 ~ 5 years of experience in banking or related environment
3. Experience in working with Core banking Systems is more preferable
4. Technical knowledge on handling Oracle Database, PL / SQL Developer and interface services
5. Exposure to Unix/Solaris/Weblogic desirable
6. Good communication skills, presentation skill and leadership skills
7. Exposure to banking application support desirable
8. Proficient in English and good at working with Ms-Office
9. The ability to learn quickly and contribute to a team effort
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
2. Supporting users on change control and system updates
3. Understanding software development lifecycle
4. Have handled support related to business application