Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
Senior Associate (Card Acquisition - Consumer Banking Department) Male / Female (4) posts
- Any Graduate (or) other relevant academic backgrounds
- Age between 25 years and 30 years old
- Have 2 years of working experience in a sales environment with a proven track record in sales
(Experience in managing large corporate clients or consumer base will be advantage!)
- A creative thinker and outgoing personality
- Good interpersonal skill, communications skill and presentation skill
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn and work in the challenging environment
- Myanmar Nationality Only
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in all Cards Sales Channels including direct sales to premium customers, external companies, Branches, and Roadshows;
- Originate, maintain and develop strategic relationships with the clients in the corporate and commercial business market for on site sales;
- Work in conjunction to bundle in Bank's internet and mobile banking to ensure we offer a comprehensive products to our clients;
- Have a strong passion for sales and can do attitude;
- Able to work on weekends and travel;