• Cho Cho Co., Ltd. The Holding Company of Group that dates its roots back to 1989.
• Yathar Cho Industry Ltd. “To Become a Globally Competitive Company in the Food Processing Business” started operations in 1997.
• The market leader in the instant noodle category as well as one of the largest food manufacturers in Myanmar.
• The fastest growing instant noodle company in terms of market share and sale.
• ISO 9001-2015, HACCP, GMP Compliant Company.
• The only instant noodle wheat noodle company in Myanmar that has successfully exported its products to overseas markets.
• One of the top 100 tax payers in the country Cho Cho Industry Ltd. “To Produce Safe, Nutritious and Innovative Foods for the World” started operations in 2001.
• The one and only instant vermicelli manufacturer in the country with market leadership in its category.
• The only instant rice noodle manufacturer in Myanmar that has successfully exported its products to overseas markets Myanmar Zarla Distribution Co., Ltd. “Delivering Values” started operations in 2005.
• Nationwide foot print with over 15 branch offices.
• Present in all channels of distribution covering over 25,000 outlets of true reach.
• Experience cooperating with local and international principals.
• Modern and dynamic ICT infrastructure deployment for efficient operations.
• One of the fastest growing distribution houses in Myanmar Deep understanding of the food distribution business.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Uniform, Annual Bonus, Leave Bonus
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- A bachelor degree or diploma holder of B.Com, DA, IFRS, LCCI Level III (or) ACCA or CPA
- Aged between 30 & 50 years old
- Minimum 8~10 years of experience