Senior System Engineer
Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
- Microsoft / Server Application
- Windows NT/ 2000 /2003 /2008, 2012 Server based networks, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Server
- Microsoft Exchange Servers 2003/2007/2010. Microsoft SharePoint 2003/2010.
- Client Email Application
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, Outlook Express,
- Cat5 cabling, Windows, Firewalls, routers, switches, network scanners, network printers and Hardware problems as well.
- LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, SMTP, POP3, IPv4, IPv6
- Installation, configuration and administration of Windows Servers, Windows OS as workstation/desktop.
- Server Hardware trouble shooting
- Antivirus (Symantec, PC Tools, etc., )
- Client Support
- Knowledge of VMware Computing.
- Symantec backup system
- Tasks related to risk management and security compliance including vulnerability scanning, Software, OS, Database and application patching and upgrades, measured against SLAs.
- Complete data backup and restore tasks
- Provideroot-causeanalysis, contributetoknowledgebase, andproviderecommendationsforcontinuousimprovementstoworkflow, process, andtechnology.
- Problem solving skills: the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance, and ensuring staff have the appropriate skills and tools to do their jobs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to Configure and troubleshoot email transport related technologies (DNS, SMTP, RPC, POP3, etc.)
- Archiving and Troubleshooting Outlook 2003/2010 issues
- Exchange 2003/2010/2013 and Bridgehead topology
- Exchange 2010/2013 internal and external client connectivity
- Exchange 2010/2013 High-Availability and Load Balancing requirements
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.