Secretary to the Managing Director (Min Dhama Steel Structures Co.,Ltd.)
Milestones in our History
Our journey began with a building materials trading business founded by U Yang Ho in 1997. Just one short year later we started providing construction and steel structures engineering services. In 2001, we diversified again with the manufacture of office automation and fire-resistant safes from the outset, our commitment and goal has been to bring the most innovative product s, services and machinery to improve living standards in Myanmar.
A stage of strategic development commenced in 2004 when we moved our head office to Shwe Pyi Tha Industrial Zone. The following year marked the start of the fabrication of roofing, siding, decking and sectional products. We expanded our business units in Nay Pyi Taw and Mandalay in 2006 and 2007 respectively. Our investment in fabrication lines for heavyweight structural steel revolutionised the construction sector in 2008.
Diversified Development (2009-2012)
Further strengthening of our market position was undertaken with the set-up of CNC fabrication lines and H Beam welding lines in our steel structure facilities. In addition to this, our expansion was followed by a period of diversification into other complementary areas of the construction industry. In 2009, we established Asia Concrete Products and three years later we moved into heavy machinery and equipment rental services.
Diversified Investment (2013-present)
Mottama Holdings was founded in 2013 to consolidate our position in the market and we also established two other entities, Myanmar Aquariums and Prime Metal. Min Dhama Company, Excellent Office Automation, Maha Land Development were all instituted in 2014, Min Dhama Steel Structures in 2015 and M Tower in 2016. This period of strong, diversified investment continued in 2017, with the formation of three additional companies, namely; Mottama Development Group, Min Residence Property Management and Grand Yangon Public
To capitalise on our good reputation in construction, manufacturing and trading, in order to become the most reliable business partner of industry estate and infrastructure development in Myanmar.
To be an honest, efficient, innovative and caring organization committed to the construction sector and the growth of the nation by providing quality and value for money to clients and making a strong contribution to society.
Four Pillars of our Business Structure
1. Construction Group
2. Manufacturing Group
3. Trading Group
4. Investment & Development Group
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Ferry and lunch provided by company.
- Provide translation & secretarial support to Managing Director including scheduling appointments and business meetings.
- Prepare and handle confidential & sensitive documents
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external associates
- Provide oral translation at meetings and appointments in both English & Chinese language
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs
- Convert written materials from one language into another when necessary
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Must be Bachelor of Engineering
- Must have excellent communication skills both written & verbal in English and Chinese language
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in production/industrial engineering filed
- Candidate who experienced in steel is preferred.