Myanmar is now in steady social and economic ascend. And proud to be a key player in the heart of the nation’s rapidly developing infrastructures, is Mandalay Golden Wing Holding Limited (MGW).
Since our inception in 1991, we have amassed a strong portfolio of housing estates, condominiums, entertainment complexes, malls, hotels, resorts and factories. Over the course of 20 years, we have acquired a reputation for being a trusted purveyor of quality products and professional services. MGW is not only the exemplar of the business community, but also one of the leading companies in Myanmar. We work hard to gain consumers’ trust through quality assurance, abiding by laws and regulations, indispensable technical knowledge, sincere customer service and business ethics. MGW has always maintained awareness of the global market while staying true to our roots. Heading into the future, we will strive to offer even higher quality products to meet the needs of local and foreign demands.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Assist in establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, collecting market data of supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Expand customer network and ensure to meet the sales target set by sales & marketing director.
- Manage both direct and channel sales activities and coach the sales team.
- Assist sales & marketing director in collecting market and competitors' data.
- Prepare regular sales report and other necessary report and submit to Sales & Marketing Director.
- Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Monitor customer service activities and report to relevant parties regarding customer concerns.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Good English (4) Skills.
- Bachelor (or) Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Age (Between 30 and 40)
- At least (5) years experience in related field.
- Proficiency in Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet & Email).
- Good Personality
- Skills in Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, Team work & Communication, Social Skill & Interpersonal Skill.