• Collaborate with Business Development Manager in preparing and implementing business plans to achieve strategic objectives.
• Collect and analyze data from client development seminars in order to provide necessary recommendations to support business plans.
• Work with Business Development Manager and marketing team to identify the business improvement opportunities.
• Coordinate appointments, meetings, calls, processes and communications between clients, senior management and internal team throughout the business development and implementation stages.
• Perform marketing competitive analysis so as to develop appropriate recommendations to achieve business goals.
• Study about recent marketing trends and client need analysis to develop forecast and roadmap on prospective clients, industries, markets etc.
• Support promotional activities such as marketing campaigns, trade shows, exhibition and conference.
• Maintain and update databases for business development teams.
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
• Must be University Graduate.
• Diploma in Marketing Management and Business Administration will be preferable.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in related position.
• Build and maintain a strong network of clients.
• Must possess good organization and administrative support skills with attention to detail.
• Must have good presentation skill.
• Must be a team player and high motivation, commitment to work and can work under pressure.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Fluent in English both verbal and written.
• Able to use Computer well such as literate with Microsoft Office Application and email.
Candidates who meet the respective requirements should send their applications, describing details of qualifications & work experience to-date with contact phone numbers and mailing address by 15 Aug 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.