In 2015, AGB Communications Co., Ltd. was one of the first companies to be award an NFS [ I ] license . To meet the expanding Internet Service & IT requirements currently developing in the Myanmar market AGB is providing a high capacity AGB Data Center and Network overlay of POP's and connectivity throughout M yanm:ar.
Visions and Mission
• Providing reliable, high quality services tailored to our customers needs.
• Providing excellent customer support.
• A partnership approazach to understand and help our customers to grow.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This role is more sales management focused as more client accounts are added to the AGB’s portfolio
- Sell ICT products and services as provided by the Company, so as to meet the sales target
- Work with teams and clients to understand clients’ requirement
- Manage and maintain team to proper client visit and routinely update customer profile information
- Complete all administrative tasks as required to ensure timely and accurate records of customer related activities
- Conduct on-site customer presentations for key sales opportunities as required facilitating the sale of products and services
- Manage clients to ensure sales and retention KPI’s are met for each clients – developing account plans in line with company requirements.
- Operate in a manner that maximizes company profitability while reducing unnecessary costs of company operations, and in a way that reflects well on the image of the company.
- Ensure personal Sales processes, reporting and systems management are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Graduate, preferred - B.E(I.T), B.E(E.C), B.C.Sc, B.C.Tech, Business Administration,
- Previous experience in IT and Telecommunications Industry who has proven track record in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs,
- Experience – min 3 years and above
- Able to Speak English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent in working with team and able to manage team
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation