Grand Wynn Group has very humble origins with a thorough commitment towards the quality of products, flawless operations, and strict adherence to timely delivery at a reasonable price with a vast distribution network in Myanmar. From a small team in 1990, we are supported now with over 550 people in diverse fields that continue to grow strongly into export of marine foods, import, and distribution of well known international brands, FMCG products mainly food & beverage, warehousing, and logistics which offers hand to hand support to our partners with on-ground presence with our committed teams and distributors in Myanmar.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do. We operate with the utmost integrity and deliver on all of our commitments. Our mission is to partner with our clients and help them achieve their goals by building long term relationships based on trust, professionalism, and results.
Our vision is to be a dominant and well known leading company in Myanmar with our keen perception of the market and a future-ready stance towards consistent and constant growth.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Assist the marketing manager for arranging, organizing and participating the promotional activities
- Coordinating marketing with sales activities
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases wholesale ,retails and SD.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Any Graduated,Degree or diploma Sales & Marketing
- Must experiences related Oil field minium 3 years
Good teamwork skills ,Communication skills - verbal and written in both languages (Myanmar and English)
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Understanding of Customers segmentation