Sales DirectorAnanda Livemore
• Manage day to day Sales department by ensuring smooth operations related to own and other relevant departments.
• Build Sales channel strategy in cooperation with marketing department. Plan necessary activities including timelines for strategy implementation following approved budget.
• Effectively manage sales channels, aiming for their profitability and minimizing costs. Develop and implement appropriate actions for constant improvement of point of sales financial situation.
• As a member of Company’s management team, the job holder contributes to the development and refining of the vision and strategy and contributes to the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the Company maximises its short, medium and long term profitability returns to its shareholders.
• Develop Sales department budgets and set sales targets following to the planned activities. In cooperation with marketing department develop and implement necessary means to achieve the targets, ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised following the Company’s standards and brand guidelines.
• Follow-up and review sales channels sales performance on daily basis. Take appropriate actions to improve sales and revenues in entire Sales channel at the same as in each point of sale individually. Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitor the performance as the actions are being completed.
• Ensure high quality customer care in the channel by developing and implementing excellent customer care standards – how to approach new or existing customers, how to handle customer complains, comments.
• Follow up on launch of new services and implemented campaigns accordingly and timely across the relevant departments.
• Collect and share market information related to telecommunications business or other areas which might affect Company’s development.
• Develop, implement and maintain department administration processes and make sure they are agreed and aligned with other relevant departments.
• Ensure points of sales are clean and tidy. Develop standards how to run and maintain point of sale, which includes particular actions, timelines, and responsible employees.
• In cooperation with relevant departments manage and control facilities, IT equipment, marketing materials, and stock levels in all Direct Sales channels points of sale.
• Develop detailed business processes, policies and rules governing the Sales function and all aspects of business operations cross-functionally within the Company and external.
• Recruit, train, motivate and develop staff to ensure that the Sales department team has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the Company.
• Business related Bachelors Degree, preferably with an MBA
• Have varied work experience preferably having worked in a technology based start up situation, a mobile phone company, a FMCG operation all of which being in a structured, established business environment.
• Minimum 5 years experience in senior retail sales management positions in high growth businesses
• Previous work experience as any type of Retail Sales department managerial position in a multi – racial, multi-disciplined and diverse portfolio operating company.
• Good knowledge of the mobile Communications sector, both local and international.
• Strong team leadership ability and interpersonal skills.