Sales Admin Assistant
In 2015, AGB Communications Co., Ltd. was one of the first companies to be award an NFS [ I ] license . To meet the expanding Internet Service & IT requirements currently developing in the Myanmar market AGB is providing a high capacity AGB Data Center and Network overlay of POP's and connectivity throughout M yanm:ar.
Visions and Mission
• Providing reliable, high quality services tailored to our customers needs.
• Providing excellent customer support.
• A partnership approazach to understand and help our customers to grow.
• Process orders via email or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Stay up-to-date with new services and features
• Book keeping (Accounting Background) with preparing Sales Record and Invoice Tracking, Invoice checking, PO arrangements
• Any graduate
• Age between 22 and 30
• At least (1) years experience in Account background or Admin Background prefer
• Good knowledge of MS Office, Email & Internet
• LCCI Level I, II and III
• English speaking is essential
• work experience as a Sales administrator
• Ability to work under strict deadlines