HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Commensurate with required experience and qualifications Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances
Sales Administrator Job Responsibilities:
Support all necessary administration work to ensure all sales can effectively and timely get deals seal and prepare statistically leasing reports
Duties of a Sales Administrator
• Act as middle role in a leasing process for office and retail
• Handling all the contacts by preparing Offer to Leases, Lease Agreements, Consultancy contracts and other related Agreements
• Assisting sales in gathering, modifying and preparing all necessary documents
• Arranging and Recording contracts and contract data
• Informing and Transferring all signed contracts to all relevant departments in timely manner for further process
• Internally coordinating with other departments to smoothen and complete the process
• Creating different type of forms for varied purposed of use
• Creating and implementing statistical reports for office, retail leasing and market survey for team and BOD’s review
• Perform other duties instructed by Sales Manager as required.
Sales Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
• Any Graduate with above 2 years’ experience in Sales Admin and Data Entry
• High organizational skills and ability to manage heavy workloads at the same time.
• Ability to priorities own workload.
• Strong communication skills.
• Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and Excel and Power Point software
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• High level of focus and accuracy to get the corrected data/doc in pressured and in short