- Any graduate, Prefer related Certificate
- Age over 25 year
- More prefer who has engineering background knowledge
- Minimum (5) years experiences in relevant field
Must have efficient Communication Skills, Good Customer Relationship management and sourcing skills
- Must be Computer literate and Fair English language Proficient
Summary of Responsibility Scope
Safety Supervisor of Safety Department is responsibility for development and implementation safety policy to help reduce accident -related cost and prevent losses due to decline in productivity . He perform OSH risk assessment , Review of Risks , and ensure Risk mitigation control are in place. He regularly perform safety inspection , issue stop work instructions when controls are not being followed , bring up OSH awareness level of vendors to ensure overall OHSAS compliance or the organization
Primary Job Description
(1) Prepare written agendas, summaries of issues and action plan for reviews by senior department leader and others as needed.
(2) Prepare and maintain variety of safety records for projects assigned.
(3) Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvement.
(4) Perform High-Risk Assessment as per Risk Assessment Checklists and assign safety inspectors in High Risk Work to ensure controls
are in place and stop work when controls are not being followed.
(5) Assist to Assistant Safety Officer in recording of incidents and accidents and product statistics for management review.
(6) Assist to Assistant Safety Officer in outlining safe operational procedures and conduct awareness trainings throughout the organization.
(7) Ensure assigned projects, warehouses and offices have risk assessments and RA checklists and ways to reduce risks are planned and review
and revise if need
(8) Support project team in client meetings to discuss with clients on effective safety control programs specific to the project.
(9) All injuries, accidents and near-miss as well as dangerous occurrence are immediately reported to department heads and project managers
while all incident reports are prepared directly to the management.
(10) Provide safety training to sub-contractor and develop the supply-chain to follow the company's safety regulation.
(11) Conduct safety orientation course, induction course and others related in-house safety training.
(12) To conduct safety training and knowledge sharing to safety inspector for improvement of safety culture and to be adaptable with
(13) Regularly perform safety risk assessment as on project,warehouse and office location and formulate mitigation measure.
(14) Develop site safety management plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe working environment for all employees, contractors, visitor and
(15) Ensure to organize Safety Management Committee of all projects and regular meetings of Safety Management Committee are held for
enhancing awareness of Hazard Identification and Control