Myanmar Cineplex Joint Venture Company (BI “JCGV”) was founded by a dual company, CJ CGV originated from Korea and Junction Cineplex, from Myanmar. The new joint venture was approved by the Myanmar Investment Commission on November 1, 2014. JCGV, a cinema corporation headquartered in Yangon, Myanmar, features the fascinating- and latest- facilitated theatre, including 4 screens in 4 public eye locations in Yangon, 3 screens in Mandalay, 1 screen in Nay Pyi Taw and 2 screens in Mawlamyine. JCGV is designed for the customers who want to feel pampered when they go to the cinema. Sitting in the best seats in JCGV theatres, you will enjoy world class service with the best cinema - doing experience in Myanmar. It is also continuously renovating and enhancing its technology and service to keep abreast with more sophisticated and advancing Myanmar’s lifestyle.
Safety Manager/ Safety CoordinatorMyanmar Cineplex Co.,Ltd
Pabedan, Yangon 29 September 2019
Job Reference: MJ1541668043811
Safety Manager (Male - 1 post)
- Manages the activities of all Fire Safety Inspectors to ensure University facilities are inspected and comply with fire and life safety Codes.
- Administers contracts related to the maintenance and installation of fire extinguishers, halo systems and hood extinguishing systems.
- Conduct and monitor monthly inspections and tags sign-offs of each fire extinguishers.
- Submits annual fire safety budget.
- Ensures new construction and renovation projects building plans are in compliance with safety codes and state laws.
- Issues and maintains permitting systems.
- Provides training in fire prevention and safety, fire drills, fire extinguishers, dorm safety, etc.
- Coordinates fire related emergency operations with local firefighting agencies.
- Keeps abreast of fire related laws, codes, policies, etc.
- Keeps updated listing of fire and life safety codes deficiencies.
- Maintain a clean site and building .Ensure that construction debris is properly handled and disposed of in a timely manner.
- In depth knowledge of legislation and procedures
- Bachelor Degree holder and certificate / diploma in occupational health & safety
- 3-5 years of experience in environmental, health and safety field
- Knowledge of fire extinguishers and other related fire prevention and suppression equipment. License and Certifications.
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skill with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety with compliance and maintenance
အခုပဲ လျှောက်ထားရန် Do You want a reminder about this job in a 7 days?
သငျ မိတျဆှမြေားကို ပွနျလညျ မြှဝရေနျ
ဤအလုပ်ကို လျှောက်ထားရန် လူကြီးမင်း၏ အကြောင်းအရာအသေးစိတ်ကို ထည့်သွင်းပေးရန် လိုအပ်ပါသည်။
ဤ အလုပ်အကိုင်ကို လျှောက်ထားပြီးပါပြီ။