SERVICE MANAGER ( For Manadalay )Precision Auto Engineering Co.,Ltd
SERVICE MANAGER ( For Yangon )
- Management of inventory and ensure the availability of required vehicle parts
- Effective sales and distribution of spare parts to the dealership network.
- Manage relationships with over 70 dealers across the countries and create a effective customer service across the sales network.
- Ensure prompt, polite and efficient contact with potential and existing customers
- Identify their individual needs and provide service required to exceed expectations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality and timeliness of work done for customers
- Oversee the inspection of motorcycle and three-wheelers to identify faulty components and facilitate the process for repairs
- Supervise the activities of automotive service technicians to ensure efficient job performance and timely repairs
- Oversee the procurement of vehicle parts, automotive equipment, and various other items required in an auto service department
- Evaluate the performance of automotive service staff in order to acknowledge efficient employees and guide underperforming ones
- Manage the process of client complaints and assist in addressing their issues and resolving challenges
- Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to their skills
- Follow up customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received service
- Manage the process of part warranty and claim.
- Understanding how to make a failure report.
- Set up the warranty policy or service policy.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the service policy.
- Manage all fixed materials for the service department.
- Customer Retention Activities - Free Service camps, Customer meet & initial Quality survey
- Customer Complaint: Resolution of All Complaints: Written / verbal complaints within the set deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Minimum Experience: Minimum 3 years. Automobile industry experience, specifically after sales and spare experience is preferable.