လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Ferry 5 working days
• Participate in the implementation of the financial system, including interfaces (manual and automated) with other systems.
• Manages the day-to-day operations in the general ledger, ensuring that all SALES, COS, and REVENUE RECOGNITION transactions are processed in accordance with company policy & procedures, and with IFRS.
• Ensures the integrity and completeness of the information in the financial records – the General Ledger – in support of the Financial Controller.
• Executes the month-end close, following the plan developed together with the Financial Controller – confirms that all transactions are properly approved and processed; that all required journal entries are prepared, documented, approved, and recorded in the accounting system, including deferred revenue and cost of sales; that the TRIAL BALANCE is closed by the deadline.
• Reconcile specific accounts, as directed by the Financial Controller.
• Raise all required Journal Entries (except those specifically assigned to other people), for approval of the Financial Controller.
• Maintains the accounting records, including documentary evidence of all transactions, in a controlled, indexed manner that allows quick reference of any document; preferably, the documents are maintained electronically as well as in hard copy.
• Monitors the technical interface with the billing system / OSS-BSS, ensuring the accuracy of the retrieved information for booking revenue; reconcile deferred revenue; interface with POS system to book cash and sales.
• Cycle count all Inventory (Retail; Scratchcard; Roll-out; Spare Parts; etc.) (with support by the Inventory Accountant)
• Updates Project Plans in Wrike (and/or any other Project Tracking tool used in ACS).
• Other tasks and duties as directed by Financial Controller.
• Responsible for maintaining the Sales Controls Matrix, which identifies the Accounting Method for each Sales Channel, and the corresponding Key Controls over Sales, Cash, and Stock [including E-credits].
• Responsible for ensuring that all required Journal Entries are documented, approved, and recorded.
• Ensures that all Projects in Finance are monitored and tracked, and that all Project Documentation is prepared and filed appropriately.
• Ensures that all Projects in Finance follow the ACS Project Management methodology.
• BA in Finance or Accounting
• Project Management experience, especially in IT/Finance System Projects, is highly desirable
• Internationally recognized accounting certification (or in process) is a plus
• 5+ years in accounting for a large company (preferably multinational)
• Telecom experience is a plus
• IFRS / US GAAP knowledge
• Strong IT skills, and ability to understand the workings of complex database queries
• Strong understanding of financial accounting and reporting under IFRS, as well familiarity with Myanmar local statutory accounting.
• Good English skills (spoken; good written English skills are a plus)
• Financial analysis, preferably as pertaining to the telecom field
• Very good understanding of integrated accounting systems (ERP)