Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
This is a great opportunity for you to be a part of the continuous growth process in a leading bank of Myanmar. The candidate in this role is expected to have a passion in research management, banking, and collecting and analyzing data. As a research assistant, you will be supporting the research team by creating and maintaining database, producing reports and findings as well as delivering constructive suggestions.
- Support research team in collecting and analyzing data
- Assist in preparation of regular and special research related reports and presentation
- Develop and implement internal and external data collection systems
- Collect data from primary and secondary data sources as required to conduct research and analysis
- Create and maintain databases using data from a variety of sources
- Analyze and interpret data using statistical tools and methods
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make recommendations, disregarding the unnecessary, and deliver analysis and insight in a constructive and concise manner
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing data analysis reports and findings
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary and perform other related duties as assigned
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good business sense and planning skills as well as data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, English or related field is required
- Knowledge of research and statistical analysis tools (Excel, SPSS, etc.) is preferred
- Prior experience in research, analysis and data collection is preferred
- Good command of English and Myanmar Languages
- Team player with positive attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented