A joint venture between Jebsen & Jessen (South East Asia) Pte Ltd and Serge Pun & Associates Group. engages in ten specialized business units including Cable Technology, Chemicals, Construction Materials, Material Handling, Healthcare, Communications, Lighting Solutions, Turf & Irrigation, Pumps, and Agrochemicals. Jebsen & Jessen (SEA), ASEAN focused engineering, manufacturing & distribution group was established in 1963 to concentrate on serving the emerging consumer and industrial markets of South East Asia.
- This position is responsible for apply Registration for the company products to FDA or other government associations.
- Responsible to apply FDA approval, product registration/Import Endorsement/ Import Recommendation for related business units and follow up the regulation functions if necessary
- Communicate with Government Officers
- Preparing Necessary Documents in English and Myanmar Language
- Follow Up Regulatory Process
- Filing and Reporting
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree and/or Dip in Logistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Regulatory Field
- Must have sound experiences operational understanding of regulatory field and Logistics field
- Bilingual: English & Myanmar 4 skills, Proficient in MS Office and excel spread sheets
Good Communication and Negotiation Skill
- Able to go Nay Pyi Taw
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and capable of working under pressure
- Preferred governmental background with regulatory experience