HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at Kabar Aye Pagoda Road. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residential and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction. The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City. The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos.
Receptionist Female (1) postHAGL Myanmar
We are looking for a Receptionist to be replaced of the resigned staff for next month. She will be responsible for greeting clients and visitors of our mall, handling incoming calls and solving customer complaints , giving clients directions to various parts of all tenants locations, contacting , answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, she will need good written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the mall.
- Announcing needed announcements for clients.
- Collecting promotion plans of all tenants twice per month.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues and other related teams.
- Must be able to work with team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree holder must be preferred.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Attractive personality with honest smile .
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Height must be not less than 5'4" .
- Age must be between 22 to 30.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good time management skills .