Eastern Group of Companies originally started with Hotel business in the early 1994. Over the years, our company has expended and diversified business in poultry farming, business center, mining and rubber plantation. We are currently seeking dedicated staffs that have a desire to serve others while building a professional career.
Duties & Responsibilities
Rental & Tenant:
- Marketing for Eastern Business Center Rental
- Market Analysis (comparison) for business center
- Produce weekly report for management rental activities
- Maintain good relationship with existing tenant & update directory when new tenant arrive
- Ensure tenant problems / complains are solved within shortest period of time (with tracking)
- Ensure record and monitor driver & generator fuel usage is at optimum level
- Maintain website for Eastern Group of Companies
- Ensure keys to all doors are kept properly
- Support office team with stationary / corporate gift inventory and issue
- Ensure form 6/26, form E, company memorandum are update and kept properly (All company except Eastern Hotel Co., Ltd)
- Handle government issue with regards to Land entitlement outside Yangon
- Handle driver daily route trip allocation
- Ensure petty cash is properly recorded by admin team
- Ensure purchase request from other business units are processed within days
Maintenance & General cleanliness
- Ensure engineering team perform daily maintenance work for building & tenant
- Ensure general worker perform cleaning duty
- Round inspection to ensure things are in proper for building, including lighting
- Plan and schedule for security’s duty roaster and ensure they are properly attire.
- Round inspection to ensure Business Center is always at top condition.
- And other ad-hoc duties provided by Director
- MBA/ Graduate with related fields in Hotels/ property management
- At least 5 years of experiences in related fields (sales/Marketing or Management).
- At least age 30 years and above.
- Good communication skills in both written and speaking English and Burmese.
- Strong leadership skills.