Company Vision and Mission:
Our Vision is to become a Largest & Most Trusted Telecom Services Company in Myanmar with excellence in
planning and delivery in the telecommunications horizon of Myanmar.
What we do:
iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd, is a leading Telecom Services Provider Company in Myanmar offering services and solutions to address the Network Life Cycle requirements of Telecom Operators, Technology providers (OEM’s) and Tower Companies.
iGenesis Technologies (Myanmar) Ltd is Contributing in the Vision of Digital & Brighter Myanmar by Contributing
to the Telecom Industry through Excellent Infrastructure Building Capabilities & Expertise in Electrical, Power & Solar.
Why Job Seekers should join us:
- Finalist Company in Myanmar Employer Awards 2019 for all the Great Work towards our People, New
Initiatives and Employee Well- Being programs.
- In Top 5 Companies in Myanmar for “Best
Rewards & Recognition Programs” By Myanmar Employer Awards 2018.
- Excellent Working Culture
- Best of the Learning and Development
Our workplace and culture:
We at iGenesis Technologies Ltd, believes in the Culture of Transparency, Equal Opportunities & Treatment, Inclusion & Integrity.
We believe in the culture which is collectively linked to the organizational Vision & Objectives.
· Planning and accomplishing Monthly Revenue targets
· Participate in scope definition, technical solution design, budget estimation and resource plan.
· Propose project work program.
· Identify risks and propose mitigation plans.
· Quality plan preparation and ensuring Plan execution at sites
· Liasioning with Customer Project planning units for Update and required approvals
· Maintaining Database of Project Budget, Purchase Order, Additional work, Deviation approvals
· Elaboration of Project Definition and Project Reports and participation in Project Committees.
· Monitoring and Control of all tasks and milestones of the project, especially those in the critical path.
· Material Management
· Manage project budget and report on project budget variances.
· Vendor Management and issue resolution in co-ordination with Procurement teams
· Coordinate cross-functional teams, holding regular program/project status meetings. Interaction and collaboration with local and global senior management
· Ensure adherence to architecture and PMO methodology.
· Support on the development of project management procedures.
· Support on the identification of the training needs and the preparation of the training plan .
· Project close including project evaluation, highlight project success and/or learning.
· Manage project scope changes
· Responsible for Vendor Team development
· Responsible for Team development
· Responsible for ensuring Safety, Health and Environment Compliance
· Manage project level risks/issues and external interfaces
· Responsible for managing status reports, dashboards, deadlines, etc., with the team
Responsible for assigning tasks to team members
· Responsible for project deliverable
· Responsible for leading meetings and interacting with customer
· Task Allocation and control on daily basis
· Education: BE (Civil)
· Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Civil Project Management, Telecom Infrastructure Projects & Customer Delivery.
· Good communication and writing skills in English.
· Strong team player and able to work under pressure.
· Outgoing personality and able to interact with all levels in organization
· Computer literate.
· Strong quantitative Skill, negotiation skill and accuracy in Data analysis.