Young Investment Group (Y.I.G) is a leading international private company in Myanmar employing more than 2,526 local human resource talents, and operating 16 principle subsidiaries in Myanmar, China and Singapore. Established in 1998, Y.I.G has grown exponentially while maintaining a strong reputation as the fastest and youngest conglomerate company in today’s time with more than hundred Million dollars of Sales Revenue recorded in 2012.
Our Mission is to providing exceptional and unmatched quality of services to our local and international clients and partners via our network of 16 diversified companies which we own and grow in order to bring the best in the lives of our customers whom we serve while creating maximum return to our shareholders.
We aim to become market leader in every business that we own, manage or invest, not only the country but also in international society. While contributing to society.
As a growing company, we are constantly recruiting new staffs to help us to drive the business to another level. We are looking for people who ambitious, good team working, calm and good education background to join our team.
Project Manager (Civil) (Male)
• Managing & Leading the construction teams and overall controlling all projects construction and contracts matters
• Implementing project objectives & procedures by planning, execution, monitoring, managing and evaluating project activities
• Overseeing necessary project management activities including project timeline and schedule, technical specification, labor requirements and materials requirements
• Providing technical expertise and engineering knowledge to project teams
• Preparation and submission of budget estimates, progress and cost tracking reports for all projects
• Implementation procedures of quality control of the work (Structure, schedule, plans, tests and personnel’s performance)
• Reporting projects’ status to the senior management regularly and seek approval for work execution.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Above (10) years’ experiences in building, road and bridge Construction field & at least (5) years’ experience in project management.
• Age between 35~50 years.
• Good English skills.
• Good leadership skill, presentation skill, communication skill, & coordination skill.
• Proficient in MS Office, Auto CAD, Microsoft Project applications.