Barons Group of Companies is an entity with strong ability, advanced management structure with stable development striving for a bright future. Founded in 1997 as a small scale trading company named as Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd, with import of LPG Gas cookers and tyres into Myanmar, a serious diversification of the new management team in 2002 transformed the company into an engineering based company with a rapid growth within 10 years of management take-over.
The company now engaged in engineering, project management, project construction, supervision of electrical power, civil construction, material handling and process industries. The company is significantly well known in Energy & Electricity sector, Infrastructural sector, Industrial sector, Telecom & Information Technology sector for its fast & satisfactory customer service and highly regard as leader in each sector it exits.
Barons Group of Companies comprises of following companies with specialist quality of service in each sector Barons Machinery & Engineering Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Construction Co., Ltd, Barons Tele-Link Services Co., Ltd, Barons Industrial Technology Co., Ltd, Barons Machinery & Engineering Pte. Ltd, Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd etc.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Ferry Uniform OT Bonus
(1) Support the Line Authorities and the Bidding team to survey, draw construction schedules, project schedules and operation budgets,
plan for resources in putting together a bid for a project
(2) Provides general support to Project Manager/Site Manager to ensure assigned project complies with contractual requirements, including time and budget parameters of the project
(3) Support Site Manager in administrative works of assigned task(s), project(s), including sub-contractor management, worksite safety and security, worksite regulations and reporting etc
(4) Support Site Manager to establish and maintain work plans and schedules to ensure timely completion of deliverables, milestones and final delivery
(5) Attend site meetings with clients (if necessary by Site Manager) in relation to execution schedules and billing schedules
(6) Help Site Manager to maintain sets of approved drawings, sketch for as-build drawings, conduct performance test and maintain reports to submit to client , sketch for variation orders to get approval from client and keep track of variation orders if necessary
(7) Support Logistic teams with locations and storage of materials to be used for projects