Program Officer (Alumni Engagement and Short Courses)
About the opportunity
Australia Awards are provided to build the skills and knowledge of individuals so that they can contribute to their country’s development, and to support the ongoing development of links between Australia and the countries to which it provides aid. The Australia Awards are an important part of the Australian Government’s focus on public and economic diplomacy, and provide long term Scholarships, Short Course Awards and other training opportunities.
· Yangon, Myanmar
· Full Time, Fixed Term until 11 February 2023
The Program Officer will support the Team Leader, and other Program personnel, in alumni management and engagement and all aspects of short course implementation.
For more information please refer to the Job and Person Specifications.
· A degree in a relevant field such as Human Resource Management, Business Management or a related discipline.
· Excellent communication skills and experience of working effectively across cultures with a diversity of clients.
· Proven skills and expertise in interacting with a wide range of public and private sector stakeholders including peak Government of Myanmar Ministries, employer associations/federations and peak advocacy groups concerned with inclusive development.
· Demonstrated excellence in client and stakeholder relationship management.
· High-level English writing literacy and experience in preparing reports for clients and key stakeholders.
· A high standard of computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office, internet and email.
· Experience in data entry and data management.
· Demonstrated sensitivity to social, gender and inclusion dimensions.
How to apply
Please visit https://scopeglobal.com/work-with-us/ to submit your online application.
Applicants are asked to answer the selection criteria as part of the online application and upload their resume.
Scope Global is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees and we encourage people from different backgrounds to apply (including people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities).
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures.