Program Coordinator - Scholarships
Program Coordinator (Scholarships) - For Myanmar Nationals Only
About the opportunity
Australia Awards are provided to build the skills and knowledge of individuals so that they can contribute to their country’s development, and to support the ongoing development of links between Australia and the countries to which it provides aid. The Australia Awards are an important part of the Australian Government’s focus on public and economic diplomacy, and provide long term Scholarships, Short Course Awards and other training opportunities.
· Position reports to: Team Leader
· Location: Yangon, Myanmar
· Contract type: Full Time, Fixed Term until 11 February 2023
The Program Coordinator will support the Team Leader, and other Program personnel in Scholarship promotion, managing enquiries and applications, supporting application and selection processes, placing students into Australian universities, mobilising Awardees, managing variations and engagement with Awardees while on-award.
For more information please refer to the Job and Person Specification.
· A degree in a relevant field such as Human Resource Management, Business Management or a related management discipline, or a Diploma in International Development.
· At least three years’ experience in an administrative role.
· Excellent communication skills and experience of working effectively across cultures with a diversity of clients.
· Demonstrated excellence in client and stakeholder relationship management.
· High-level English writing and speaking skills.
· Experience writing reports for clients and key stakeholders.
· A high standard of computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office, internet and email; and experience in data entry and data management.
· Knowledge of practical business principles and practice.
· Demonstrated sensitivity to gender and inclusion.
How to apply
Please visit https://scopeglobal.com/work-with-us/ to submit your online application.
Applicants are asked to answer the selection criteria as part of the online application and upload their resume.
Please note that only applications submitted via our online application portal will be considered.
Applications will close Sunday 8 March 2020.
Scope Global is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees and we encourage people from different backgrounds to apply (including people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities).
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures.