Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.
Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.
1 – CONTEXT
- Plan, manage and review team resources within their lines to achieve performance targets and department objectives.
- Ensure that the quality, operation, maintenance, housekeeping and safety standard are maintained and improved.
- Acting as Plant Manager in managing and controlling all production activities in assigned factory as and when Plant Manager is absent.
- Assisting Plant Manager in managing production, maintenance, warehouse operation and general administration.
2 – REPORTING LINE
- The Production supervisor will directly report to Plant Manager.
3 – GOAL
- Success in managing production capacity to adapt with sales target demands;
- Success in controlling all production activities in safety mode
- Success in controlling production costs such as energy, labor, water, etc.
- Success in controlling product quality to adapt with requirements from government relating to food safety management system
- Success in creating and implementing production policy and procedure.
- Success in managing warehouse, inventory to maximum reduce the inventory days
4 – TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all production volumes, quality and production equipment during production.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, increasing safety awareness and encouraging safety practices rules and regulations.
- Ensure that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained and improved in the area.
- Using effective communication to focus team working and drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance and maintenance to all required QC, maintenance and operation records for all production activities.
- Ensure the rules of tidiness are fully and continuously respected and implemented according to food industrial standards.
- Optimize the quality, productivity, and cost reduction.
- Work closely with warehouse team to meet production schedule and customer delivery commitments.
- Manage the performance of the production employees, and develop the key actors.
- Ensure optimum usage of the workforce, raw material and equipment, with the goal of reducing production cost.
- Ensure good housekeeping of the sections, maintenance of machinery, and comply with all safety standards.
- Improve the organization, working methods and control system in production department.
- Organize the daily work in the assigned sections in order to meet product specifications, quality standard and production timeline.
- Plan production plan to adapt with quantity demands from Sale Department.
- Lead, manage and train production team.
- Ensure and maintain discipline and well behavior of the production team.
- Other tasks assigned by Plant Manager.
5 – EDUCATION
- University graduate level in Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechanical engineering or relating industry.
- 5 years plus experience in a supervisory capacity from manufacturing environment.
- Understanding and experience with Safety, Health and Environment management system.
- Knowledge of Myanmar Government regulation and requirement as they apply to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Analytical mind and experience in reading technical reports.
- Willing to take up challenge, mature and independent character.
- Ability to determine the risks and propose the appropriate control.
- Ability to train and direct all production personnel.