We are the first solely authorized dealer in Myanmar from Hyundai Motor Company for passenger cars.
As one-stop service, our Hyundai 3S showroom offering sales, service & spare parts center altogether at one place. This is the biggest Hyundai showroom in Asia-Pacific region and total floor area only for displaying cars has 4,500 square meters
Our Hyundai Showroom is the innovative showroom which comprising as a customer-friendly showroom featuring a café, gallery, and kids’ zone as well as for the car sales, service & spare parts center. And customers would love to find their favorite Hyundai cars in this showroom with the quality, style and the price that satisfies them. All kind of spare parts which customers’ need, high-tech repairing equipment, and advanced technology are ready to perform the most prompt & satisfactory service in this showroom.
Recently we are importing Sonata, Accent, Grand i10, Tucson, Creta, H1 and H100 models for Myanmar customers.
To present excellent quality & service for Myanmar customers, Hyundai has planning to import best quality cars which are purely brand new and left-hand drive along with 3 years warranty and high quality service providing.
Production Dept :
Male (1) Post (Urgent Post)
Thar Ducan Industrial Zone (Shwe Pyi Thar Tsp)
Planning and organizing production schedules to meet sales target and demand timely.
• Organize production workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
• Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.) and plan
• Monitor production to resolve issues arising day to day.
• Perform a daily walk around production floor and ensure all safety, quality and hygiene
requirement are meet all time.
• Review and approve OT based on production demand and need. Responsible for OT management
of production department.
• Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel and take necessary action to
resolve gaps in performance. Conduct performance management process if required.
• Enforce health and safety precautions are met all-time at production floor.
• Work with quality team to decide on best spec and ensure all quality standard are meet all time
• Estimating, negotiating and managing budgets given by management on manpower, cost and etc.
• Organizing relevant training sessions for production team from time to time.
• Initiate and follow up on disciplinary action as required and needed from time to time.
• Participate in new product development and take lead on running new product at production floor
• Advise sales and marketing on machine and equipment capability for a new product.
• Initiative or participate in any continues improvement program/activity.
• Report to upper management timely with suggested correction and preventive action.
• Any other duty assignment by management from time to time.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Management / Operations or other related fields
• 5+ year’s progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a production
/manufacturing facility with a workforce more than 200 employees.
• Experience to work at vehicle manufacture factory.
• Very good command of English spoken and written
• Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Access) to analyze data and trends.
• Previous experience/broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and
• Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
• Demonstrated an understanding of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance production needs.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, strong ability to be adaptable and flexible.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a team environment.
• Highly motivated, results-oriented, driven.