Why consider joining Novartis?
817 million. That is how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you are surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis Pharma Services Inc. (Myanmar Branch). Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Promote products scientifically to Medical Practitioners and allied health care professionals within a designated territory, and supporting franchise on market growth
- Responsible for maximizing market share of designated company products in the assigned territory.
- Have knowledge and comply with the P3 and Code of Conduct regarding ethical promotion and activity
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all territory reports where necessary, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Territory team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
Key Performance Indicators
- Market Growth
- New account creations
- Novartis Values and Behaviors
- Pharmaceutical and allied health care experience would be advantageous.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Medicine sales experience is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in medicine, pharmacy
- Conversational English speaking skills preferred MR: 2-3 years clinical medicine sales experience;