Why consider joining Novartis?
817 million. That is how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you are surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis Pharma Services Inc. (Myanmar Branch). Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Develop and propagate marketing plans by analyzing market data and competitive situations to achieve long and short term goals of assigned products.
• Develop and design innovative promotional campaigns and ensure all business activities comply with relevant, acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
• Establish and sustain the products’ competitive edge. Analyze market trends to gauge their effectiveness and optimize regional / national resource allocation.
• Formulate strategic, marketing and tactical plans for on-going and future product launches and ensure their implementation to achieve market target performance, growth and market share targets.
• Key account management by monthly visits to evaluate effectiveness or process, campaigns and to build rapport.
• Active participation in lectures, seminars, symposiums etc. to enhance product and organization image.
• Provide marketing and competitive knowledge on products, key stakeholders and competitors to the product specialist.
• Answer all queries of internal / external stakeholders as a product champion
• Ability to develop effective relationship and operate with senior level management both with internal, regional and external organization
Key Performance Indicators
• Market Growth
• New account creations
• Novartis Values and Behaviors
• At least 3 years experience of product management in pharmaceutical sector, Ophthalmology product management may be in advantage
• Bachelors’ Degree in M.B.,B.S or related pharmaceutical degree holder
Conversational English speaking skills preferred