IGE Co., Ltd. was incorporated in 1999, but its heritage dates back to the founding of Aung Yee Phyoe Co., Ltd. (AYP), established in 1994. IGE Co. Ltd. (IGE) is a multi-business company providing tangible results in various high-growth sectors of the economy, including infrastructure in telecommunications, power, energy, road & bridge, construction, energy and hospitality. From its humble beginnings as a trading business, IGE Co., Ltd. has become one of the largest conglomerates in Myanmar. Over the years, the Company has evolved into its current structure and strategy of focusing on key businesses in high-growth sectors of Myanmar’s economy.
Telecom Sector -Amara Communications Company Limited
Amara Communications Co., Ltd. (ACS) is a leading provider of services to the telecommunications industry in Myanmar. Established in 2011 to tap into the country’s rapidly developing telecommunications market, ACS has been providing network rollout services which includes tower foundation civil works, installation of tower and radio communications equipment as well as operation and maintenance of towers. ACS has also established a distribution network to distribute mobile top-up cards.
Power Sector –IGE Power Company Limited
IGE Power is involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of power. ISO-certified, the company’s head office is located in Yangon with project sites in Nay Pyi Taw, Shan State and Rakhine State. Since IGE’s foray into the power business, IGE Power and affiliates have implemented over 200 projects power-related in Myanmar. Notable construction projects by IGE Power include excavation and tunnelling works at Thahtay Chaung and Upper Yeywa Hydropower Projects. In the transmission and distribution sector, IGE Power has experience in construction and electrical installation of substation projects up to 132kV. IGE Power is currently building up capacity to undertake construction and electrical installation of transmission line and substation projects for voltage levels up to 500kV.
Energy Sector – IGE Energy Company Limited
IGE Energy Company provides the best technology, products and services to fulfill the customers requirement when the company has 20 years experiences and strong network in its field. The company also provides turn-key solutions for water and wastewater treatment system- one stop products, services and solutions provider for the building and industries. IGE Energy Company experienced import and supply of products, raw material, chemical, equipment and machineries for Oil and Gas sector, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Construction sectors and various industries.
Infra Sector (Road & Bridge) – FUTURE CREATOR GROUP of CONSTRUCTION Company Limited (FCGC)
Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) focuses on infrastructure development, specializing in roads, bridges and civil works construction. This includes bituminous and concrete roads, box culvert, pipe culvert, as well as small and medium bridges. Established in 2008, FCGC is committed to providing professional service, cost- and quality-control, as well as timely implementation of projected plans. As one of the top 10 local engineering, procurement and construction contractors in the road and bridge sector, FCGC continues to work with established international organization today such as Germany KfW, World Bank and Japan Official Development Assistance (ODA).
Infra Sector (Real Estate) – IGE Land Company Limited (IGE Land)
Established in 2016, IGE Land is aiming to be Myanmar’s leading provider of urban solutions and prides itself on offering holistic real estate services ranging from development, construction and project management to facilities and estate management. The company also provides main- and sub-contractor services for real estate development. Originally part of IGE’s construction business, IGE Land has completed a series of public and private projects in Myanmar’s capital Nay Pyi Taw, including the Zoological Garden, Planetarium, Safari Garden as well as the Grand Amara Hotel and The Amara Hotel.
Infra Sector (Construction) – Crete Master Company Limited (CMC)
Crete Master Ready-Mixed Concrete (CMC) is a leading supplier of high-quality ready-mixed concrete in Yangon’s construction market. The company was established in 2015 and attained the ISO 9001:2015 certification for quality management system. Today, CMC provides customised ready-mixed concrete for various uses ranging from road construction and infrastructure development to residential buildings and office towers. Equipped with the latest technology from well-respected global brands, such as Batch Technologies Co., Ltd., BHS-Sonthofen GmbH, and Caterpillar Inc., CMC’s expertise is providing concrete for high-rise buildings of nine floors and above, an area where it has already set itself apart with several successful jobs.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
- Ferry - Bonus - Traveling Allowance
Procurement Manager (1)Post
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Any Graduate, advanced Related Diploma is beneficial.
- Preferable in BE(Civil) (or) AGTI(Civil)
- At least (7) years of experiences in procurement field.
- Must have the experiences in construction procurement field.
- Responsibilities for to prepare the strategies procurement plan. (Sourcing , Credit management, Logistic)
- Strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers for all requirements for project
- Prepare (Procurement statement of works) in co-ordination with execution, commercial, Quality & HSE team to define the various procurement scopes, delivery date, and market strategy and import requirement.
- Responsibility for the rental and logistic services for heavy machine and other job as is require.
- To arrange smoothly logistic services for all materials.
- Ensure responsibility that to arrange requirement materials transportation in time to site areas.
- Manage and evaluate the many pros and corns of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Workings with suppliers and internal employees to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers.
- Check and report materials and Machinery update monthly price comparison.
- Coordination with various cross function teams to have clear understanding of work scopes, taxes , payment terms, approved budget, quality requirements, delivery locations and construction schedule.
- Monitoring & control procurement schedule, quality, inspection and delivery at project sit.
- Manage the supplier Payment process.
- Obtain from suppliers-quality manuals, materials factory test reports, operation and maintenance manuals and further submit it to related person.
- Negotiating with supplier to secure advantageous terms.
- Prepare the procurement report.
- Arrange port clearance, domestic and international transit insurance based on the project requirements.