Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist principal.
- Perform normal secretarial duties
- Assist teachers and students as needed
- Assist in communication with parents
- Help teachers in classrooms as needed
- Keep records of principal’s petty cash
- Update and organize student list, student info, classroom info and class schedule
- Keep division school calendar with important events and dates
- Collect fees from parents if needed
- Assist in planning, organizing and logistics of events such as divisional principal meetings and school-wide events
- Assists in logistics of planning and organizing fieldtrips
- Keep record of building/ classroom requests and send it to appropriate persons
- Keep record of teacher and student absences
- Update documents such as teacher’s plan book, student-parent handbook
- Perform other duties assigned by the principal and Board of Directors
- University graduate
- English language proficient.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Experiences in related field.