City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. (CMHL) is Myanmar’s largest retail chain,currently employing more than 6,800 employees. The City Mart Group started as a modern supermarket in 1996 in the north wing of Bogyoke Aung San Stadium but has since expanded into many different aspects of modern retail trade such as supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores, baby stores, convenience stores and bakery & coffee shops. The stores are primarily located in the cities of Yangon, Mandalay and Naypyitaw.City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. was ranked 31 in Myanmar for the fiscal year 13/14 Income Tax Ranking, and 5 for the Commercial Tax Ranking Myanmar Index.
City Mart Supermarket
The City Mart Supermarkets are catered to urban households focusing on good food and quality lifestyle. Currently 21 City Mart Supermarkets have opened in Yangon and Mandalay.[Many City Mart Supermarkets have pop-up stores inside them for beauty products, pharmacy, wine & spirits, kitchen utensils etc. Most stores have a wide selection of foreign products.
Ocean Supercenter was the first Hypermarket to open in Myanmar in 2006. It is known as the one-stop place for shopping food, clothing, beauty products, household products and much more. There are currently 7 Ocean Supercenters located in Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw and Yangon.
Marketplace by City Mart
Currently offering a wider range of international and premium products in Yangon. One of the best-stocked outlets in Yangon offering special treats like locally produced coffee and chocolate products. Opened in 2011 as a premium supermarket brand in the Golden Valley shopping center. Second outlet opened in 2013 at the FMI Center Parkson.
လစာ နှင့် ခံစားခွင့်:
Travel Allowance Special Provident Fund Overtime Allowance Meal Allowance Living Allowance Bonus
You will be responsible for selling over-the-counter medical products and instruct patients on the use to medicines, medical appliances and side effects.
• Dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and providing information to patients about their side effects and use
• Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled (pharmacists are legally responsible for any
• Counseling and advising the public on the treatment of minor ailments, diet, exercise or stress management
• Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/ treatments
• Service to help patients understand how their medicines work and why they have to take them
• Monitoring blood pressure
• Offering a diabetes testing service
• Overseeing the product handing and safe storage of medical products
• Managing, Supervising and Training pharmacy support staffs
• Promoting sales and developing the business
• Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
• Supervise and train the staff and overseeing all daily operations to keep the store running efficiently and effectively
• Advice and solve the customer complaint and strong customer service skill
• Ensure and maintain process and procedures of pharmacy store
• Manage inventory and administrative procedures when necessary
• Must have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Pharmacy.
• At least 3 years of experience in the Pharmacists field.
• Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and presentation.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Computer literate-MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.