Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators.
Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.
• Verify the accuracy of payroll report prepare by Store HR to ensure that all payments and deductions are in line with company policies as well as local labor legislation.
• Reconcile payroll reports against the submitted documents, i.e. employment contract, resignation letter, staff movement report, salary adjustment report, incentive reports, per diem payment, telephone allowance, shift, overtime, loan, insurance premium, provident fund, social security, housing allowance, travelling allowance, overtime and etc.
• Inform Store HR to correct the reports, update the correct data and payment into payroll system, follow up until payroll can be released per payroll schedule.
• Provide consultations and advice to Store HR on payroll matter, income tax deduction and calculation , social security in order to solve the problems occurred during the month
• Train new Store HR on company compensation practices and regulations
• Conduct preliminary payroll audit from time to time to ensure that Store HR understand and execute all compensation activities according to compensation guideline provided by the head office.
• Assist in mass recruitment project during business expansion
• Bachelor degree in Social Science, Accounting or Business Administration
• 3 – 4 years experience in payroll, preferable candidates from external payroll outsource company and have work experience in corporate work environment
• Strong communication skill, hand – on, patient and be a good advisor
• Good personality, attitude, work hard, independent and high accountability
• Good knowledge in labor law, social security law, revenue code
• Good computer skill, excel, word, Microsoft office, payroll applications especially TJS
• Good presentation skill
• Able to travel to upcountry during payroll audit