Company vision and mission
Vision -Brew A better Future
Mission- To Be the company that sets the highest standards by
-Producing the highest quality beer in the most sustainable way
-Building brands that consumers desire
-Providing best in class customer service
-Unlocking everyone's potential.
What we do
HEINEKEN Myanmar Limited (formerly known as APB Alliance Brewery Company Limited) is owned by HEINEKEN (57%) and Alliance Brewery Company (43%). It operates one brewery in Hmawbi. Besides its international flagship Heineken® brand, HEINEKEN Myanmar also brews Tiger, ABC Extra Stout, and Regal Seven and BAWDAR. Its mission is to Brew a Better World and be a partner for growth in Myanmar, through a wide range of projects aimed at job creation, road safety, and advocating responsible consumption. The company currently employs more than 400 people.
Why you should join us
HEINEKEN Myanmar values the Quality, Ownership, Responsibility, Teamwork and Honesty.
We are highly motivated to invite the People who are willing to work in challenges, spirit, seeking new opportunities, international
Our workplace and culture
A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your
aspirations. As an international company, we invest in the learning and development of our people, and provide a competitive salary, benefits and work/life balance.
Facilitate the continuous and sustained improvement and optimization Production Processes & Technologies.
- Agree, document and communicate desired performance outputs [QCDSM]
- Ensure compliance with all technical standards.
- Optimize material, manufacturing and process sundry usage to reduce all forms of waste and Energy saving
- Assess process capability and determine ability to meet agreed performance outputs.
- Develop and implement actions to address areas where processes are found not to be capable of producing the required results.
- Monitor and control process inputs to optimize outputs of Utility Plants.
- Identify, justify and motivate projects to optimize key Utility processes.
- Document, communicate and monitor process changes and ensure that the desired outputs are achieved.
- Provide technical expertise and input to scope, design and implement the project plan.
- Identify opportunities, initiate and manage appropriate actions to improve process performance.
- Identify, analyze and remove non value adding operations.
- Identify, initiate, plan and execute specific improvement projects.
Ensure compliance to process parameter and quality standards
- Monitor quality parameters of Utility Plants.
- Participate in the development of new or revised standards.
- Audit standards, identify and action opportunities for improvement.
- Identify nonconformance to standards and initiate corrective action or authorize and issue relevant concessions or permits.
- Analyze and follow up the trend of utility parameters and initiate appropriate action.
- Facilitate the identification and investigations into re-occurring problem and out-of-control situations.
- Contribute to and maintain and communicate a data base of shared learnings (e.g. HeiQ).
- Identify and initiate investigations into deviations, failures and potential deviations.
- Review loop closing actions.
- Prepare and make recommendations and monitor the effectiveness of implemented recommendations.
Assist development of Utility Staff with respect to technical expertise and quality systems.
- Monitor and communicate process outputs using visual management techniques.
- Participate in brewing performance discussion Downtime, Waste, Quality performance.
- Analyze the suggestions and improvement opportunities identified by team members during team meetings and work sessions.
- Communicate and facilitate the implementation of new standards and the removal of redundant standards.
- Facilitates Formal Problem Solving, provide technical expertise and documents the process and results.
- Facilitate implementation and coaching of technical recommendations.
- Facilitates Decision Making Process and provide technical expertise to ensure compliance to internal and external constraints.
Ensure a safe working environment and practices within the different requirements.
- Identify and eliminate all unsafe, unhealthy and environmentally damaging conditions and work practices.
- Ensure compliance to ISO9001 standards.
- Promote safety awareness.
Ensure lab activities comply with Requirements of Lab Star System
- Facilitate the lab team to comply all aspects as required by Lab star system
- Implement technical and managerial aspects as required by Lab star system
Compliance of Operational Standards/System (ISO/ HACCP/ Food Safety/ Laboratory Star System/ etc.).
- Enforce compliance of rules, requirements and procedure of operating systems.
- Lead the team in System/Standard upgrading and new Standard/ System implementation
- Follow up the effectiveness of operating systems/ standards
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering. Mechanical, Chemical or manufacturing engineering preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience providing technical support in a manufacturing environment
- Resilience, Energetic, Interpersonal skills, highly assertive, high sense of urgency. Integrity and trust.
- Leadership, Motivational
- A strong knowledge and background of Utility System
- A passion for structured problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player mentality
- A real drive for results
- The ability to lead the implementation of innovation
- Proficiency in English and Burmese Languages
- A good verbal and written communication skill to detailed information