Company vision and mission
Our aspiration is to become the best financial solution provider in Myanmar which:
• employees are proud working for
• customers want to build long-term relationships with
• leads in technology and innovation, and
• is built on solid foundation of risk management and corporate governance.
Our mission is to become the best financial solution provider that helps our customers and partners make their dreams a reality.
What we do
CB Bank has been the front runner in the local banking arena for being the early adopter of technology and innovation backed by our extensive knowledge of local markets and technical expertise. To offer the best
banking solutions to the customers, CB Bank leverages on the most secure, reliable and state-of-the-art technology while recruiting the best and brightest talents from around the world.
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar with the largest banking network with branches, self-service machines and mobile banking agents. Even before Myanmar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the region, CB Bank has always anticipated the growth of the country as well as the underlying opportunities and challenges.
The Bank has grown from a small bank with 33 people in 1992 to a major bank in Myanmar with over 8,000 employees. CB Bank has reached over 200 branches, 700 ATMs, over 1000 mobile banking agents and 300,000 mobile banking subscribers.
Why you should join us
We are a leading private bank in Myanmar with over 8,500 staff members and driven by digital ambition. We believe in making investments in the future of our employees who will, in return, invest in our success.
- Implementing effective operational risk management processes and procedure to identify, assess, monitor and control operational risk
- Conducting compliance reviews to identify possible operational risks and provide recommendations to enhance control weaknesses
- Reviewing existing key business processes, identify key control points and assessing the adequacy of controls
- Working with both business and support units to effectively manage operational risk by maintaining operational risk controls in accordance with the regulatory guidelines and policies of the bank
- Gathering findings and recommendations of audit report, internal control report, and compliance review report and operational risk incidents
- Identifying root causes for failure and recommending actions to prevent recurrence of operational risk incidents
- Providing coaching to improve knowledge and competence of staff in carrying out proper compliance and operational controls
- Formulating and updating the policies and procedures for managing operational risk
- Representing the department in cross-functional task forces
- Detailed oriented thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills to work with different functions of the bank
- Ability to work under stressful environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Management and coaching experience
- At least a good bachelor degree in finance, accounting, economics or business management from recognized institutions is required
- Prior experience in risk management, auditing or compliance in financial institutions is preferred
- Familiarity with technology-based banking systems and processes
- CPA, ACCA, CFA or FRM certifications are highly advantageous
- Good understanding of various banking products and services.
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Excel or VBA
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Myanmar languages