Myanma Apex Bank Ltd was incorporated on July 2, 2010 and opened its first branch office in Naypyitaw on August 17, 2010. Since inception, we have extended our branch network steadily to facilitate commercial development and investment across all of Myanmar as well as to better serve our growing customer base through a larger banking network.
Customer deposits have grown significantly over the past couple of years since inception, due to our ability to deliver quality service, reliable performance, customer satisfaction and trust among the general public.
We have within the bank both local and external talents with many years of professional experience in domestic and international banking. We invest extensively in technology and human resources to sustain our future longterm growth and to stay ahead amidst growing competition.
For domestic banking, we provide a comprehensive range of deposit products, financing options for large and small businesses through loans, overdrafts and hire purchases, reliable and extensive ATM and POS service via the Myanmar Payment UNion (MPU) network. For international banking, we provide foreign trade finance as well as worldwide payment services with partners, including Western Union, VISA, Master Card, China Union Pay and other major card organizations. Other services include gift cheques, payment orders and local remittance services.
Officer ~ Senior Officer ( Project / Product Management – Treasury Department) Male / Female(2)Posts
- Bachelor degree specializing in Accounting , Finance or Information Systems
- Age is between 22 years and 30 years old
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and proficient in English
- Good interpersonal skill, presentation skill, negotiation and communication skill
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Strong analytical ability and aptitude for problem solving
- Willingness to learn and work in the challenging environment
- Myanmar Nationality Only
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collecting required data for projects development / products development
- Conducting in–depth analyses of project data , requirements, and impact
- Tracking action plans and schedules for various phases of project accomplishment
- Liaising with various components to obtain needed resources and support
- Working with marketing and customer services components to educate customers
- Assisting in review, control ,and report on project status
- Providing perspective and bringing solutions to the table
- Keeping up-to-date with developments within the profession/industry