City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. (CMHL) is Myanmar’s largest retail chain,currently employing more than 6,800 employees. The City Mart Group started as a modern supermarket in 1996 in the north wing of Bogyoke Aung San Stadium but has since expanded into many different aspects of modern retail trade such as supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores, baby stores, convenience stores and bakery & coffee shops. The stores are primarily located in the cities of Yangon, Mandalay and Naypyitaw.City Mart Holding Co., Ltd. was ranked 31 in Myanmar for the fiscal year 13/14 Income Tax Ranking, and 5 for the Commercial Tax Ranking Myanmar Index.
City Mart Supermarket
The City Mart Supermarkets are catered to urban households focusing on good food and quality lifestyle. Currently 21 City Mart Supermarkets have opened in Yangon and Mandalay.[Many City Mart Supermarkets have pop-up stores inside them for beauty products, pharmacy, wine & spirits, kitchen utensils etc. Most stores have a wide selection of foreign products.
Ocean Supercenter was the first Hypermarket to open in Myanmar in 2006. It is known as the one-stop place for shopping food, clothing, beauty products, household products and much more. There are currently 7 Ocean Supercenters located in Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw and Yangon.
Marketplace by City Mart
Currently offering a wider range of international and premium products in Yangon. One of the best-stocked outlets in Yangon offering special treats like locally produced coffee and chocolate products. Opened in 2011 as a premium supermarket brand in the Golden Valley shopping center. Second outlet opened in 2013 at the FMI Center Parkson.
Providing a design, comprehensive delivery and support service for the areas of LAN and network administration and security which meets and exceeds Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of the internal customers
• Defines and recommends policies for approval by the group CTO
• Maintains high availability of services by meeting, exceeding and improving overall SLAs including patch management,
Network management and security
• Prepares and leads roll-out plans for upgrades to maintain compliance to the Group EA
• Establishes a continuous improvement program to improve the quality of support
• Accountable for the design, preparation and continuous update of service and system specification documentation and
• Management oversight for a portfolio of projects
• Develops and maintains the information security policy, that balances the need to reduce business risk without containing
• Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• At least 2 years experiences as a network Infra, security and management
• Knowledge of router, hub, switches with Network security and management
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills